On behalf of all pupils, staff and Governors I wish to welcome you to Redby Primary Academy.
At Redby, we aim to provide a happy, stimulating and exciting learning environment where all pupils can grow, learn, achieve and aspire to success; both academically and personally. Redby has a strong nurturing ethos, supporting pupils in the development of self-confidence and independence; equipping them for future life.
Redby Primary School became an Academy on the 1ST September 2011 and part of ‘Wearmouth Learning Trust’ on 1st September 2014. Redby is a mainstream school offering provision to children aged from 3 to 11 years. As part of an academy we are a non fee paying school, independent of the local authority and publicly funded by the Government and inspected by Ofsted.
Miss Melanie Wight
Calendar of Events
• 1 September 2014 INSET Day (Staff Training)
• 2.September 2014 Autumn Term commences
• 20 October 2014 Parents Evening
• 24 November 2014 INSET Day (Staff Training)
• 10 December 2014 EYFS Christmas Performance
• 11 December 2014 Reception Christmas Performance
• 12 December 2014 Christmas Jumper Day
• 15 December 2014 Christmas Parties (Week Event)
• 18 December 2014 School Christmas Carol Service
• 19 December 2014 School closes for Christmas Holidays